WARNING!!!! This blog is one giant cluster fuck of TRIGGERS. IE, WLS, Eating Disorders, Fat Hatred ETC! Consider yourself WARNED!

Sunday 13 February 2011

Fatties kill the NHS....again...or still

Ok so this morning I woke up bright and early.  I was able to catch some of the early morning news which highlights todays front pages of UK newspapers.

There was some Earth shattering news that fatties are going to bankrupt the NHS.  How is this new news?? How is this front page worthy?  Doing a quick google of "obesity bankrupt nhs" brings up an old bbc article from 2006 about the same damn thing.

Now what surprised me this morning...is that instead of all ther "omg fattiez must die" comments...some people are starting to wise up. 

Of course there ARE fat hating comments, but there were some worth noting.  Usually when it comes to comments on articles like this people are all over it like flies on dog shit spreading their fat hatred.

What I want to know is....do people think fat people aren't taxed?!?!?!  I know I pay my taxes!  I do work and am not on benefits..I work and pay taxes and Im fat. Now what?  If you don't want to pay for my health care....which is mostly mental health related...then stop charging me taxes that go to the NHS to treat drug addiction, STI's, alcoholism and smoking!!! 

Fuck this pisses me off.  Either fatties are going to die young and not cost as much as longer living peeps or we are going to live forever and thus the "experts" have told little white lies all a long.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, someone is always going to kill the NHS or the healthcare system if it is partially or wholly privately funded, it makes no odds.

    I don't know if you remember the timebomb of an ageing society was supposed to manslaughter it. Before that it was someone else, not smokers they only cost more than their fair share.

    We are the only one's who are supposed to be assassinating it outright, out of malice.

    ReplyDelete